June 17th 2015 – in Verden, Germany
During the final project meeting of the PIRATE project partners
We invite you to join us at the North German Center for sustainable building (NZNB).
There will be public presentations in English about project results, mainly our new units of learning outcomes for rammed earth, cob and earth masonry, to be used as a base for course content or qualification development. But also perspectives, further activities, Memorandum of Understaing, national certification results etc.
We planned the Info day in the following way:
In the morning,
10:00-12:00 : plenary presentations
• PIRATE (partners, organisation, matrix and units)
• ECVET – by German ECVET expert
• ECVET Earth building (certificats, MoU, Levels)
• Link between ECVET Earth building and national qualifications (certification results in each of our 8 countries)
• Introduction to afternoon thematic sessions: Mobility, Higher Education, etc.
In the afternoon,
14:00-15:30 : Thematic sessions at info tables
Open discussions about the 6 specific issues with a group of PIRATE partners.
6 groups of partners receive visitors to answer their questions about a theme :
• Higher Education
• Assessing learning outcomes
• Content of the units
15:30-16:00 : Final plenary round
Time for questions, feedback, talk about future
16:00-18:00 : Guided visit of the NZNB place, buildings, exhibitions
18:00 : Leaving together for Bremen by train
20:00 : Dinner in Bremen